- Return of any full-price and sale merchandise must be made within 30 days of your order date.
- Return merchandise will not be accepted after 30 days from the original purchase.
- Merchandise being returned must be in unused and original condition with all original packaging.
- Please include the original order confirmation with your return.
- Once the Item(s) returned is/are received, the same credit card used for the original purchase will be credited.
- Merchandise returned within the allowable time will be refunded for the original sale price and applicable tax, not including any shipping charges for the original purchase or return.
- Please return the merchandise using the supplied return label to:
Taylor Hearing Shop
C/O- Oaktree Attention: Returns
610 Spirit Valley East Drive
Chesterfield, MO 63005
- Only items purchased online through taylorhearing.alpacaaudiology.com may be returned. Items purchased through any wholesale partners must be returned to the place of purchase.
Return Restrictions Reply
- No shipping and handling costs for the original purchase are refundable for any reason.
- Without a receipt or order confirmation, we are unable process your return and no refund will be issued.
- Taylor Hearing Centers, nor any of its’ affiliates, are responsible for merchandise not received by the warehouse or other locations
Credit for Your Return
Within 14 days of our receiving your return, you should expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase, less any shipping or handling charges or other applicable fees.
Damaged Or Defective Items
In the case of defective items or items damaged during shipment, please immediately return items using “Defective” as the reason for return for a full refund.